We believe that everyone should have a working knowledge of First Aid. What if someone you knew were to have an accident or suffer a medical emergency - could you help? Or if you saw an accident or medical emergency at work or on the road - would you know what to do?
• Quality instruction and quality materials lead to quality results
• Clear, concise materials are easily understood
• Practical experience on mannikins makes YOU feel competent and confident
• ‘Seeing, hearing and doing’ is the most effective way of learning
• Learning First Aid should be a relaxed, enjoyable experience
MediTrain can help you to have the skills and confidence necessary to cope with medical emergencies.
7 - 7
Written tests are not necessary, learning
what to do is!
© Central Occupational Health 2015
Site Design | iVivid Works